Monday, February 22, 2010

Thompson Christian School HS Batch 93-94 Tapok-Tapok

 
To all my classmates in Highschool Batch 93-94 sa Thompson Christian School. Naa ta tapok tapok karun March 6, dinner time ni 6 pm(don't be late please).  The Location would either be sa Tita D's or Apung Kula both sa  Anda St. near UP Min or sa Sutukil sa Mapa. Ang buffet nila kay P99 man ata. Kanya kanya sa ta sa buffet. I have told a few of those that I am regularly in touch with sa uban please let them know. I sent out an email via facebook so far si Jingle, Malou, Duffy and Erwin pa lang ang nitubag. I am hoping you will post your confirmation here.

Please let me hear from you on or before February 28 so I have time para to make certain arrangements as possible.

Thank you very much and God bless you!

Shalom!

MPM

4 comments:

  1. How i wish i could join you all guys...post na lng mo pics ninyo after ha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will shy.Rest assured I will post the pictures here.Nagconfirm na si steve fabie, Jingle D., Malou P., Erwin Asoy, Duffy U. and somebody else nga incognito sa karun nga time its a Lady...There will be a next time shy.By then I look forward to seeing you and meeting your husband all at the same time.

    God bless you! Naa ka number ni saint???

    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latest update regarding this - Jingle, Malou, Steve, Erwin, Julmar, Duffy, another person c/o Jingle, Rhenante and his wife plus me..

    Let us keep the numbers flowing!

    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!mee too how i wish i can join..pag uwi ko nlang :P

    ReplyDelete