Friday, April 9, 2010

Fw: A new and different day



I again jogged with waffles this morning.  When we were about to leave the house she defecated near my sisters' window(rest assured its outside).  What a way to start an article huh?! Never the less I enjoyed my morning jogging. I have also become a magnet for new things that even waffles is somewhat asking for a new collar.  When I finished my usual  minute jog and basketball game I took waffles from the side of the basketball court and when she started wagging her tail and moved her head to the side the collar snap.  The good thing is that waffles is unlike our other house pet trixie who probably ran away after learning that she lost her collar.  Waffles stayed around and waited for me.  Yesterday JP and brought her to the vet to have her rabies shot and JP asked me if her collar might be a concern – I told him " don't think so" but today that is not true because Waffles no longer have a collar and she is somewhat asking for something new – a new collar.

 

On a different note I read Gods' word today and He made emphasis on His words in Exodus 30:22-33 on the aspect of the anointing oil. Here it was emphasized that the anointing oil to be used to anoint Aaron as priest including his sons is different from that of any other oil used.  In this regard we can say for a fact that the anointing for Pastors and other ministers in the body of Christ is different from that of the other.  Thus a thank God for that anointing He has given me.

 

Yesterday I had a number of experiences.  Ryan brought me to Palos Verdes, I accompanied him to bring in stuff for the golf tournament SMART has sponsored.  When we got there we saw a number of individuals playing gold and He asked me if I wanted to do this on a regular basis - told him I am not much of a golf enthusiast and rather I would play basketball than golf. Alright I admit this lifestyle is not for me – if given another chance to address this query I would more than likely inform Ryan that "I am an eagle flying with the Lord not a person who would settle for eagles in a game of golf".

 

Do not get me wrong – I have huge respect for golfers it is just that as of this time I would not enjoy it compared to a game of basketball.

 

I also got the results of my pre-medical examination requirement as requested by a company that will be my human employer starting next week.

 

Apart from this Jigger sent me a new logo for the church and I really like it.

 

Today I anticipate new things!! More new things!!

 

To God be the glory!

 

Shalom!


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment