Monday, April 12, 2010

Praise be to God!!To Him the glory forever!

 

Exodus 33:17  And the Lord said to Moses, I will do as you say: for you have grace in my eyes, and I have knowledge of you by your name.

 

How wonderful do you think this statement would be if it were addressed to you?? Whatchathink??

 

I sure would want that to be something that the Lord will respond to me after I say my piece.

 

Let us also bare in mind here though what the context of the statement was for.  Moses at this time was asking the Lord for mercy and grace which God with His love gave not just to Moses but to the entire Israelite nation. Considering what they did the Lord express His love even if the Israelites did not do the same thing by worshiping other god. In the this case a golden calf-bull.

 

This will give us a picture that the Lord will hearken to our prayers especially if what we are praying for is His will.

 

This may come out as a challenge for a lot of people but bare in mind that if we soak ourselves continually in the presence of the lord and read His Word day and night then we can objectively say that we have a picture of God's will or the heart beat of God.

 

Today is Monday April 12, 2010 and I just got home from my first day (unofficially) in my new job. I went home during lunch and after having a hearty break and went to the comfort room and on my way out my youngest daughter Christen and I crossed path and to my surprise she looked at me from head to foot and then blurted this question "where are you going? How come you look so formal?" I told her that I am going to work and while on my way back to work that thought gave me a smile even as of this time as I am writing this I am wearing a smile as a result of that experience with Christen after lunch.  She might have gotten accustomed to the fact that for the past almost 1 year I have been parked at home and wear long sleeves on special occasions only.

 

I praise God for a very productive day today.

 

I thank the Lord for He has answered my prayers one by one.

 

I thank God as well for I like my new job.

 

To God be the glory!

 

Shalom!

mpm


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment