Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our lives as an offering

I finished the book of Exodus yesterday and today I have started to read Leviticus.  In the Pentateuch or the first five books of the Bible the book of Leviticus covers a huge chunk of detailed commands from the Lord to His people.

 

What is very interesting is that this book starts in a forms by which we as classified saints in the new testament age as proposed by Paul (1Cotinthians 1:2  unto the church of God which is at Corinth, even them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in every place, their Lord and ours-Paul addressed his letters to churches and called each one of them saints). The books starts with the directives on offering.  I will not go into details on the offering but let me emphasize that this offering today can become our lives. Verse 3 of Leviticus 1 highlights a blemish free offering thus would suffice that our lives need to be also blemish free.  You might argue that such as prospect in life will be challenging or down right difficult but allow me to encourage you that by the grace of Jesus Christ this can be done (John 16:33  I have said all these things to you so that in me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble: but take heart! I have overcome the world.) We can now say with confidence that it can be done in Christ. Not by our strength but through Jesus Christ only.

 

This book is an excellent guide book for any saints of today. I encourage you to enjoy reading this book and relate the things you find here in your life as the Holy Spirit will convict you. 


An invitation >  Start enjoying the new things the Lord has been doing in this season.  I know that it is not just for me – you can be a partaker of it also.  Say this prayer and be part of the faith – "dear Jesus, I thank you for your forgiveness for all the sins I have done in the past.  I believe that you came and died for me and three days later you rose from death and starting today I accept you as my Lord and Savior. I also believe with my entire being that new things will begin to unfold before my eyes and your will be done upon my life.  I receive all of this by faith in Jesus Christ, amen."


If you said that prayer, I am happy as well as the angels in heaven who are celebrating for your name has been written in the Book of Life. You have made me very happy and I am overjoyed by your decision of faith. Drop me a mail mlester1997@yahoo.com.ph, send me your prayer request so I can pray for you and your family.


To God be the glory!

 

Shalom!

mpm

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment