Thursday, April 29, 2010

To God be the glory!

It has been a hectic week. Our weekday has never been this booked.  We were picking up things from our previous place of celebration to a much better fellowship center in the heart of Davao City.


It was exhausting but fun.

 

Apart from this – specifically yesterday a client called me up and asked me to come over and check his cable service.  On my way there the Lord impressed upon my heart that before I leave the house I need to just pray for the owner of the house.  Hesitation was the first reaction but when I asked him "can I pray for you sir?" – he did not say no and I was able to do what the Lord told me to do and become a blessing for that guy. At the end of the day I simply obeyed the Lord and I know that He is pleased with me.

 

Obey the Lord.  This is a result of faith.

 

Shalom!


No comments:

Post a Comment