Saturday, April 10, 2010

I have the anointing from the Lord

At around 3pm today I was anointed. For the past years that the Lord has called me in the ministry. And since then the Lord has worked through me and I have seen the "ups" and "downs" of the people who responded to the call of the Lord for them to receive salvation through Jesus Christ.  I have enjoyed seeing how the Lord has moved through peoples' lives and how He has used me to become a blessing for others as well as a rod to remind them of some of the command of the Lord. I also have seen a number of rejections in those times as well.

 

At exactly 2 articles ago or in April 7, I posted an article-Oil (just a start).  This article is a sequel to that article and this is more of a testimony of mine.  At around 3pm today our Senior Pastor anointed me and my other co-leaders with oil as a prophetic gesture of the anointing that the Lord has appointed for me and my colleagues.  As we were worshiping the Lord on our knees with our eyes closed I heard the Lord told me to open my eyes which I did and as I opened my eyes I saw all blue lights(the place did not have a single blue light) I closed my eyes again and I asked the Lord what does that vision mean. The Lord told me that it was "my affirmation of your royalty and anointing".  Upon hearing that my heart was over-filled with joy which was another significance of the oil mentioned in the Bible.

 

I remember that in the old testament the few chosen individuals who were anointed with oil are kings and priest.  And today I believe with all my heart that I have been anointed both king (over all things including circumstances) and as a priest tasked to do the work of the Levites.

 

I feel so blessed to have experienced such.  And from this day on expect to find a few more other articles in relation to the anointing oil.

Do not be left behind.  Start enjoying the new things the Lord has been doing in this season.  I know that it is not just for me – you can be a partaker of it also.  Say this prayer and be part of the faith – "dear Jesus, I thank you for your forgiveness for all the sins I have done in the past.  I believe that you came and died for me and three days later you rose from death and starting today I accept you as my Lord and Savior. I also believe with my entire being that new things will begin to unfold before my eyes and your will be done upon my life.  I receive all of this by faith in Jesus Christ, amen."

If you said that prayer, I am happy as well as the angels in heaven who are celebrating for your name has been written in the Book of Life. You have made me very happy and I am overjoyed by your decision of faith. Drop me a mail, send me your prayer request so I can pray for you and your family.

To God be the glory!

 

Shalom!

 

mpm



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment