Monday, April 19, 2010

Thank you Lord!


It was quite an exhausting day today but nonetheless I enjoyed my day because the Lord spoke to me not just once but a number of times. 

One prevalent experience was when I somehow asked myself in a bit of disbelief pertaining to the concerns raised by one of my co-leader in relation to a place we were looking to rent for the fellowship.  At first I asked myself what was wrong with other people why they had to look for other locations – today the Lord rebuked me and immediately I asked for forgiveness because He made me realize that He has prepared some place better.

The other area JP found cost more than the previous at P18,500 per month as oppose to the P11,000 per month.  With about P87,000 in pledges the Lord reminded me to be sensitive to Him always so I can hear His guidance and His will.

Tomorrow a number of my colleagues will be visiting the place to check the area. What I can simply think about is to have the Lords' will be known and be imposed even during this time of need.

Thank you Lord.

To God be the glory!

Shalom!

MPM


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment