Thursday, April 15, 2010

Praise be to God!

 

Last night was our time with professionals and we had 5 attendees. None the less April, Anne, JP and I pushed with it since we know that 5 is a great number to start with.  Prior to the time with the professionals I was in another Bible Study earlier that night and had my first order of fun from then on onwards.

 

The Lord never lets me lose a beat and I always enjoy the surprises I get with interacting with different individuals.

 

I have gone over time last night which I intend not to do next week.  I was so blessed by the lives of those who attended yesterdays event and a reality dawned me that there will always be individual/s who will not enjoy as the rest especially that yesterday I kept on declaring to the attendees that they will be including my self become millionaires.  They were a bit surprise at first but later on they got their faith muscles flexing and joined me in the declaration process. As proclaimed in the text;

 

Revelation 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

 

Here contrary to what we were presupposed starting at a very young age - "not to tell anybody of your plans because it might not happen but John wrote the text above in the aisle of Patmos. 

 

Add the revelation Paul wrote to the Romans – in Romans 12:2  And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, and ye may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

 

Those text came out with power to them and they were able to relate to the concepts Paul was trying to share in those verses.

 

Yesterdays victory and so as with the day before that was a victory of the Lord – we are simply instruments of Gods' blessing thus all glory belongs to the Father in Heaven.  Thank you Jesus Christ! Thank you Holy Spirit!

Do not be left behind.  Start enjoying the new things the Lord has been doing in this season.  I know that it is not just for me – you can be a partaker of it also.  Say this prayer and be part of the faith – "dear Jesus, I thank you for your forgiveness for all the sins I have done in the past.  I believe that you came and died for me and three days later you rose from death and starting today I accept you as my Lord and Savior. I also believe with my entire being that new things will begin to unfold before my eyes and your will be done upon my life.  I receive all of this by faith in Jesus Christ, amen."

If you said that prayer, I am happy as well as the angels in heaven who are celebrating for your name has been written in the Book of Life. You have made me very happy and I am overjoyed by your decision of faith. Drop me a mail mlester1997@yahoo.com.ph, send me your prayer request so I can pray for you and your family.

To God be the glory!

 Shalom!

mpm

 

 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment